Black Friday is here and, if you can read this, you have already overslept! But, you it looks like there are some great Black Friday deals on watches this year. On Wednesday night, we visited a local Walmart and the excitement was palpable. The store was ready! One of the coolest watch merchandising displays that I've seen this year was this Walmart Christmas tree decorated with Atlanta Falcons watches!
|Atlanta Falcons Tree|
Our local Walmart has been particularly well stocked with very nice Timex products. They have a variety of military-style Timex watches at attractive price points. Many Timex Expedition watches can be found for as low as $32. Our local Walmart had a nice Timex floor display as well.
The leading watch brands at our local Walmart seem to be Armitron, Casio, Elgin, Marc Ecko, and Timex. They seem to be pretty well loaded with merchandise and associates were hustling to bring more to the floor in all categories. This year Walmart was open starting Thursday (Thanksgiving) evening and the associates were going to get an extra Holiday pay differential.
Around the web, there are a wide variety of Black Friday through Cyber-Monday Deals. Here are a couple that landed in my mail box:
- Timex has 30 to 50% off through Cyber Monday using the coupon code "SAVE30" on Timex.com. Standard shipping is $1!
- Orient watches has 40% off watches at orientwatchusa.com using the coupon code "blackfriday". You also get an Orient-brand towel and free standard shipping. I've seen quite a few Orient watches on mywristwatch.net and they all look good.
- If you are on the WorldofWatches.com mailing list, they have some good deals as well.
- Diesel Timeframes offers - Shop Diesel Watches & Enjoy Free Overnight Shipping Thanksgiving Through Cyber Monday Only!
- I also noticed that Kohls.com has some great deals including a Bulova Marine Star in Black Stainless Steel for only $99. That's awesome!
- My friends at ZuluTimeZone.com are also offering some great deals this year with especially good prices on Android and Insignum products.
Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!
Post a Comment