The Watch Dude is a blog dedicated to men's timepieces. This blog typically covers affordable watch brands from Armitron to Wenger. However, interesting watches and the brands we dream of are also covered. Thanks for sharing my enthusiasm for watches!
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Watches for the World's Wealthiest People
Nearly every month someone in America hits the lottery and becomes a multi-millionaire. Unfortunately, all the lottery tickets that I've bought have been defective. Well, not every ticket, I did win $100 once! Of course, a lottery ticket isn't a realistic investment, it is just a license to dream.
When I dream about being a lottery winner, I naturally upgrade my watch collection. Here are five luxury watches that would definitely be on my list:
1. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver.
2. Breitling Bentley GT Watch.
3. Constantin Vacheron Patrimony Traditionelle Chronograph Perpetual Calendar.
4. Ulysse-Nardin Maxi Marine Chronograph.
5. RGM Pennsylvania Tourbillon.
You can read more about my choices in my article here: